Subject: [Leica] Laos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 17:50:22 -0600

On so many levels amazing images.  Most of the impact should be first world
folk seeing what just ~25 years ago people in the developing world lived
very different lives.  Possibly happier lives.  Let's not look at the
Honduran highlands for folks living very different existences.  But, the
images stand on their own as powerful people.