Subject: [Leica] WAS Jordan, now Alamy
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 08:26:37 +0100

This got me thinking. I uploaded a few hundred photos to Alamy many years
ago (more than 15, I think), and have not had time or inclination to do
anything with it since, partly because as you know I have my day job which
keeps me busy. But once in a while I am reminded that I do have some pics
there, most recently last week when I received 98 Euro from them. I have not
even checked which images were sold, but it did get me thinking that perhaps
I should start uploading some images again. It is not big bucks, but on the
other hand the effort is virtually zero.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu