Subject: [Leica] LR6 Wake Up
From: papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 21:23:34 -0500

Thanks ARAM!
I?m not sure that will work for me. I can?t get past the first click and a
Lockup asking for LR on my iPhone. Something I have severe disdain for.
I will try to find the original serial numbers. Does anyone know how long
ago LR1 was released? I paid for every odd numbered realease through #5.
Those were the only ones with useful new features that I cared about.
STITCHING IN #5 is AWESOME!
Searching for those numbers!
Wayne in the B. R. Mountains of NC!