Subject: [Leica] The Eye Contact Portraits
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:24:28 -0500

Thanks, Howard.  I've thought about doing a Blurb book or something but
there are way too many photos and I just can't choose my favorites.

I still have many, many more to include so maybe by the time I finish, I'll
figure something out!

Thanks,

Tina

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM Howard Cummer via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>