Subject: [Leica] Iraq
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:28:16 +0000

Dear Tina

I have had a page open on my workspace to cruise through your portraits,
and I am blown away.

Your portraits show that you have made a connection to your subject.  In
fact - calling them a subject takes the humanity away from what you
capture.

I'm assuming that each portrait is taken only after you have spoken to the
person and they have exchanged a name, a story or a thought about the
moment.

I apologise it's taken too long for me to respond. You really do have quite
a library to share!

Thank you very much for sharing and posting!

Jasse