Subject: [Leica] Iran Portraits
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 00:29:34 +0100

Hi Tina,

Again a work of great documentary and anthropological value, I especially
appreciate two things: the fact that many of the images are portraits that
show us the environment of their way of life and the second is regarding the
humanity that these images transmit to us, very specifically the exceptional
images of Saddam Hussein Hospital. Some of the photographs from 1974 do not
resist showing adequate quality due to the scanning processes, however they
are still interesting for their documentary value.

I like very much this one:
https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173355075

Thanks for sharing
Lluis