Subject: [Leica] IMG: Great Apectations - A simian fan.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 23:04:25 +0000

It would be nice to think that, Nathan, but I'm always afraid we'll
believe the pundits and drown in our own hubris. I'm a major fan as I
used to play rugby at school and up to the age of 30, but you'll
probably have realised that from meeting me in Dublin and seeing my
crooked nose and matching cauliflower ear.
However, I have too many bitter memories of surprise defeats in the
past, but having watched all three matches too, we are currently - dare
I say it out loud - looking good.
That said I'll be watching every match with fingers tightly crossed.

Douglas