Subject: [Leica] Large version of images posted to the LUG... was IMG: Sarcasm - Just One...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 13:09:59 +0000

I have the same problem with all large images that have been posted by
anybody on the LUG for about a year. I use Google Chrome and it must be
whatever settings our browsers are using, but I haven't had time to
figure it out. The quick work around that I use is to right click on the
"Full Size" icon and then select "Open in new tab". The resulting photo
can be navigated easily and magnified to see smaller details as desired.

Douglas