Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:53:37 +0100

Hi Tina,

What a great work!!! I?ve saw all of them, It is a valuable and
extraordinary work, not only for its photographic value but also for its
documentary and anthropological value that corresponds exactly to the title
of his album "People of the World".

I have marked some of the photos that have had the greatest impact on me. I
see that you have photographed some muslims, I am curious to know if they
have lent themselves with sympathy, my only experience in exotic countries
was in Casablanca (Morocco) a few years ago and there taking a picture means
that they always ask you for money and it is not pleasant.

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173302124

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173302142

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173302147

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173302152