Subject: [Leica] TITTL Photography
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:49:18 -0600

I find the concept quite intriguing.   There was a example of from the car
in I think the British B&W but they were typically on a curve with one bit
relatively sharp and the rest a blue arc.

Yours are more Kerouac so invite SWAMBO on more road trips and work out
what you would like to say.   With the comments made there may be some
sparkly offerings needed at the next birthday/ anniversary.