Subject: [Leica] Nativity Scene on Sandpoint Road #2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 08:02:57 -0600

Your image reminded me that I really prefer the traditional nativity scenes
that Catholic grandmothers still put out around here.  Not thin plastic or
illuminated and at this point have wear from decades of being put out and
then back in the storage shed.  Still, great that you are recording the
life around you.