Subject: [Leica] Where is Neat Image's company located?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 22:02:28 -0600

I read an article that said Neat has not been upgraded in the past year.
The article compared some alternatives, including the Topaz AI Denoiser.  I
use it along with other topaz products, and find it really nice to use, and
very effective.

I use Sharpen and Gigapixel the most, but have had excellent results with
the noise component.  I don?t particularly care for their whole Photo
product because it encourages you to magic wand the process.

You could be correct about the Russia connection as they?re strangely
silent about home spot.

SonC