Subject: [Leica] Facebook Jail
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 08:47:02 +0530

They have weird standards, based on fundamental Christian dogma, which is
as much of a hypocritical stance as any strain of fundamentalism of any
religion.

I will not post photographs of erotica (explicit or soft) from 1100 year
old Hindu temples (Khajuraho, Konark), for example, even though they are
World Heritage Sites, because the social media AI is too dumb to understand
other religious philosophies, which include, in the classical Hindu
tradition, that sex is an important part of one's life, and nothing to be
ashamed about.

Cheers
Jayanand