Subject: [Leica] develop C41 film
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 11:06:47 -0800

I dusted off the R8 and shot a roll of film in Yosemite when we were
there.? Now, to get it developed.? I have not checked at our local
"camera store" to see if they do processing.? If I? mail it away, any
suggestions for a shop that is relatively cheap.? All I want are the
negs developed and returned.? I will scan.? There was not much good at
Yosemite this trip.? I only shot one of the rolls I brought.? Boring
blue skies, too early for most fall color and about zero water flowing
over any falls, so I am even debating on having it processed at all.?
But it was fun to look through a nice viewfinder and hear that nice
shutter click.? Only thing is I forgot to focus a few times.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] develop C41 film)