Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: lens testing and cats
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 05:52:17 -0500

Tamron lenses do great, acuity is very high and OOF is clean and not too
busy.  Build quality is good although not metallic.  They do not focus as
fast as native Sony lenses and do not hit peak focus quite as often but not
detrimental: price performance has been very good especially considering
weight.