Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: more cycling, more Alicante, more drought
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:01:09 +0000

A very interesting blog with lovely insights into your daily life. Yes, the
drought has been terrible almost everywhere in Europe, though southern
regions seem to have suffered most. You live in a very pleasant place,
Nathan !

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim
________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Envoy? : jeudi 1 septembre 2022 21:43
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>; Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Objet : [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: more cycling, more Alicante, more
drought

A relatively short blog, with photos taken while cycling and during a stop
in the centre of Alicante. It is hot and dry, and we need rain, badly. But
at least we have cold beer. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3713
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3713>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman