Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warsaw
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:17:38 +0100

An excellent photographic foray, Nathan. It is hard to believe that
Stalin paused his advance and kept his troops just outside Warsaw to
permit the Germans to butcher the Polish opposition uprising and squash
any notions of independence from Soviet control, but then again nothing
should ever surprise anyone in this life.

Such a lot of images, but Mirror shows careful positioning and brought a
smile

Douglas