Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 MC vs. SC
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 16:09:39 -0700

I can only speak of my SC 40 1.4.  1.4 to say 3.5 it is a little lacking in
fine detail: eyelashes will render but much finer than that blurs out.  The
contrast is reduced even compared to my Canon LTM 35 f1.8.  Still,  as a
specialty lens it can be magic.   If you don't plan on using it at 1.4 to
2.0 then any clean LTM lens will work well enough and evaluate on
condition, price, and ergonomics.