Subject: [Leica] Lens opinion
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:16:46 +0530

My recommendation is the current F mount AFS Nikkor 300mm f4E PF ED VR
lens. Just the size and weight will let you use it a lot more - you can
carry it around the whole day in your hands without feeling tired. Did I
forget to mention that it is also an absolutely stunning lens?

https://www.nikon.co.in/af-s-nikkor-300mm-f4e-pf-ed-vr

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 7:38 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>