Subject: [Leica] LUG server was down but now back up
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank F)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 20:47:45 -0700

When the lowly, small, and insignificant LUG is the target of a foreign
cyber attack, I think the world baddies have lost their expectations in
world domination.
Attackers, get your priorities in order.
We are not the FBI, we have no connections to nukes, we not have the keys
to Fort Knox.
Get a life!