Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 04:59:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week came from a walk down to a redone mural on
Lamar.  Our first image is on the back side of a building on a side street:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/SEZE.jpg.html

The next two are on a sidewall of a dentist's office that will soon be
covered up with a building going up on the next plot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Willy+and+Willy.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Janis+at+the+dentists.jpg.html

This is the mural that I went to photograph.  You will need a large monitor
to see as it is quite long:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Helena+pano_.jpg.html

Found on the side of a convenience store:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/build+a+great+life.jpg.html

One of the bits to attract people to a Putt-Putt golf venue:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/TRex+in+the+trees.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don