Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] OT: TVs
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 05:55:57 -0700

As a technology guy, I see no reason to buy an expensive TV, unless you
really NEED or will use the features it offers.

The price of these things drops like a rock.? If there are no sources of
.source material out there, why buy a high priced 4K dream today?

Get a set that fits your room.? Buy the features you will use....

I see no use for a 84" TV with an 8K screen.

Except bragging rights.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] [LRflex] OT: TVs)