Subject: [Leica] IMG: a day in Madrid
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 01:04:48 +0100

Excellent tour, Nathan, that had some places I'd been to, and it's
always nice to them through someone else's lens. I like them all, but
the first shot in the Restaurant, C?rculo de Bellas Arte with the woman
at the table and the pattern of her dress almost echoing the nude statue
really is felicitous.

Douglas