Subject: [Leica] Our new kitten
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 17:04:50 +0100

Here's a grabshot of our new kitten, as yet unnamed. He's half Siamese
and proving difficult to photograph as we're keeping him apart from our
other cat.

Unfortunately, he's in a room that has a lot of stored furniture in it,
so hide and seek is the name of the game, as he has discovered he has
his own adventure playground. To make it more difficult, he's tiny and
can shift quickly - a lot quicker than my wonky legs.

I'll get a better photograph, as he gets used to us, and hopefully
becomes less shy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Unnamed+kitten.jpg.html

Can be seen larger.

Douglas