Subject: [Leica] A casual portrait, Gemma with the MF Super Ikonta
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:43:24 +0200

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for the information, I will pass it on to Gemma to see
if she is interested.

It is true in the photo that I have published the hair appears with little
detail, however it has detail, in addition the negative is more transparent
so when using it in the enlarger it can offer greater richness of detail.

Thanks again!

All the best
Lluis