Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Manga / Carthagena
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:41:05 +0530

Nice and interesting.

We have a vertical slum area (a horizontal slum of shanties repurposed as
high rises so that the government can swallow the surplus land) where all
the residents have been encouraged to paint murals on the walls of the
otherwise depressing buildings to lighten the atmosphere of the area, and
it has really worked.

Cheers
Jayanand