Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 06:59:58 -0500

Greetings to all.  Today we are back in Austin, primarily walking around
the downtown area.  The first image is a wall in a TexMex fast food place:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/tsunami+with+red+palm.jpg.html

This is the back wall of a dive bar that serves extra hot chili.  It is
close to the state offices and is popular with the whole host of state
officials:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Texas+Chili+Parlor.jpg.html

A couple of miles south is my favorite breakfast place; this is a painting
at the host desk:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Sorry+we_re+open+acrylic.jpg.html

If I remember correctly this is just south of Lady Bird lake off Congress:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/guitar+with+capital.jpg.html

The first is a bit of detail on a wall just off the tourist bar district,
the second is the wider shot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Esthers+Follies.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Esthers+Follies+wider.jpg.html

All the best.