Subject: [Leica] Drobos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 07:07:19 +0200
References: <CA+yJO1Dd7qAozbMed2Vagt5j1Pt84M4FQcY+FSOXCmwZwe3PXg@mail.gmail.com> <6dd1a3782c73223c812ea9770cfd5d5d@reid.org> <FE709AFF-DCA1-4A2D-9AD5-934D023596EB@maine.rr.com> <73881ed36d38d3cdf0c4b8f7557cc079@mejac.carlsbad.ca.us> <b7070355-20e8-ee91-a163-31b98da69ce4@gmail.com> <fca90ef86385e89f4c5e11ed0fe21150@reid.org> <CAH1UNJ2EL_4VDnxqW3ow1mZH4ndp=Q6ODg028kbiOHWS91tbdQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOgCMTTPD5j-z4AmAMNSidyN7PUBHfwYXK9dZFwv2CVNUKAx3Q@mail.gmail.com>

I do simple also, JABD. I have looked into Synology etc. some years ago but
it seemed way too complicated.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman