Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtlander 28mm f3.5 Color-Skopar
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:57:01 -0400

For Sale: Voigtlander 28mm f3.5 Color-Skopar in Leica Screwmount.

The lens is in perfect mechanical condition. No wobble or play in the barrel
or focusing ring, accurate focus. Glass has no haze, fungus, or scratches,
but like most lenses there is some dust inside that doesn't affect images.
The lens is sharp and perfectly centered. I'm very picky about my lenses and
I return them if they're even a little decentered. This one is perfect.

Includes the screw in hood shown on the lens and the original metal cap that
slips over the hood. The cap has some scuffs from being in a camera bag. The
lens itself has no scratches or major scuffs on the outside of the lens
barrel. Also includes a generic plastic rear cap.

These lenses are impossible to find in this condition.

$850 including shipping in the USA.

I can send photos to your personal email.

--

Chris Crawford

Fine Art Photography

Fort Wayne, Indiana