Subject: [Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 20:42:20 -0500

On May 31, 2022, at 2:45 PM, Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I?m very happy to announce my next exhibition in France, I will expose 30
Gelatin Silver Prints with Selenium bath, most of them 12"x16?, limited
signed series made by myself on my darkroom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/INVITATION-TextW.jpg.html

> Translation:
>
> Lluis Ripoll pictures 1990-2020, June 28th to July 30th, Tuesday to
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m., Meeting with the artist Friday July 8 at
6 pm
> JOHN DOE BOOKS, Coustellet (France)
>
> Lluis Ripoll, born in 1943, has been photographing the streets of
Barcelona and other places for more than 30 years. He has exhibited in
Spain, at the International Center of Photography in New York, and in
Chicago.

> <<Far from looking for exotic landscapes or shocking events, the author
discovers, with an incisive look, surprising aspects of the city and
especially of its inhabitants that would go unnoticed for the most part.
This is the merit of the photographer's eye, capable of rediscovering and
categorizing the most everyday facts.>>
> The Eye of the Photography, 2021
>
> I?ve created an album with the pictures of the exhibition:
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/albums/72177720299240767
>
> Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis
Those who attend are in for a treat.  Well done, Lluis.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978