Subject: [Leica] IMG: the Magic Cactus is back
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 14:54:49 +0200

We have had a wet and cold (by our standards) March and April, but towards
the end of April proper Alicante weather returned, and earlier this month,
the cactus that I inherited from my mother when she died in 2001, rewarded
us with successive bursts of flowers. It all lasted about a week?each flower
usually lasts 2-3 days, but we had a couple of waves during the week, as you
can by the dates of the photos:

https://www.greatpix.eu/The-Magic-Cactus-is-back/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/The-Magic-Cactus-is-back/>

Back in 2001, the cactus was transported by car from Copenhagen to Zurich
where I lived at the time. It moved with us to the Netherlands in 2003 and
on to Spain in 2007. During its life in Switzerland and the Netherlands it
never flowered. Clearly, the Spanish climate suits it much better.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws