Subject: [Leica] IMG: Midday Spanish heat
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 17:03:06 +0100

When things heat up, tourists flop down. Valencia Spain October 2019.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Spain/Madrid+2019/218+Respecting+the+midday+heat+in+Spain.jpg.html
Fuji X100S. Can be seen larger.

Forgot to post my Valencia photos at the time, but have the members
weekly challenge entitled "A single photo story" in my camera club
tonight. As I had my booster no. 2 for CoVid this morning, I decided to
raid my archives rather than shuffle the streets. The caption is needed
for the challenge.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Midday Spanish heat)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Midday Spanish heat)