Subject: [Leica] Some more from Yosemte
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 15:22:34 -0700

It occurred to me that I have not posted many from our recent trip.?
When I ask my wife why she is not taking any pictures there she says she
has already taken them.? She cannot understand why I continue to take
more of the same main subject.? I try to tell her that every day, and
even every hour, the light, weather is different.

Oh well.? Most taken with Q2 other than last shot.? View large if you can.

Here are some shots of Half Dome

This taken on our way down, mid April

Secret Spot Half Dome-1010842 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Secret+Spot+Half+Dome-1010842.jpg.html>

Same location, early May

Secret Spot Yosemite-1020224 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Secret+Spot+Yosemite-1020224.jpg.html>

Secret Spot Yosemite-1020241 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Secret+Spot+Yosemite-1020241.jpg.html>

Some shots of the Three Brothers.? Mid April

Three Brothers Yosemite-1010822-Pano-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Three+Brothers+Yosemite-1010822-Pano-Edit.jpg.html>

Early May

Three Brothers-1020182-Pano (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Three+Brothers-1020182-Pano.jpg.html>

Yosemite Falls from Cooks Meadow mid April

Yosemite-1010804 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Yosemite-1010804.jpg.html>

Mid May

Swinging Bridge Area-1020115 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Swinging+Bridge+Area-1020115.jpg.html>

untitled-7805 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/untitled-7805.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Some more from Yosemte)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Some more from Yosemte)