Subject: [Leica] Mirrorless and dust
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 12:04:21 -0700

Thanks, Bernard.? Glazers did have a Z9 demo out but I did not even try
it.? Way too heavy and big for me now.? The darn Q2 has spoiled me so
that now my D750 seems too big.? When I reached for a camera this trip
unless I really needed macro or something longer than say 70mm, the Q2
is what I grabbed. Hence my quest for perhaps a Z6 or 7.? I even liked
the Z5 as it had a few things the others did not have that I liked.?
Weight, price, 2-SD slots.? Of course, it was lacking a few things too,
but maybe those things are not so important to me anymore.? I might even
go for the Z crop sensor body if it had decent lenses, but the DX lenses
are not up to snuff and using the full frame lenses limits the wide end
that I use more often than the long end.? Pretty much anything over
200mm is a waste for me to carry.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson