Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:48:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  We pick up from where we were last week.  North and east
of Austin is a decent historical recreation museum showing frontier life in
central Texas.  City folk getting acquainted with a mule:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/feeding+the+display+mule.jpg.html

Found during one of my walks in a nearby neighborhood:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/goat+in+the+burbs.jpg.html

Workmen going up to set the glazing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/going+up.jpg.html

He was quite comfortable but I lost my loaned cloak of invisibility:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/nap+and+notice.jpg.html

Surprisingly for Austin there are many stay at home mothers that confab
while walking their dogs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/neighborhood+dog+jam.jpg.html

Let's end today with an image type I don't usually take.  However, I
thought this comfy bed and eyeshade solution was pretty innovative even if
it was in a parking lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/one+persons+solution+to+noonday+sun.jpg.html

All the best.

--