Subject: [Leica] The Not Quite Indestructible Leica M9
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:09:16 -0700

While I was cleaning whatever is left of the camera, I made up fictional
sales descriptions:

   - ?My conservative rating for this camera is near mint. A CLA will make
   this back into a formidable shooting machine.?
   - ?This M9 has slight sensor corrosion, but Leica should be able to
   replace it for free.?
   - ?The Summilux 35mm produces lovely images with great bokeh. Slight
   coating damage but that adds dreamy signatures to your images.?
   - ?The shutter curtain is rated for 200,000 actuations and is as precise
   as when it left the factory 12 years ago.?
   - ?

See photos see
https://richardman.photo/2022/05/the-not-quite-indestructible-leica-m9/

--