Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lisbon
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:13:35 +0200

In late April, my wife played in a bridge tournament in Lisbon. Being the
good husband, I drove her and her bridge partner Curra to Portugal?s
capital, 930 km from Alicante, and stayed there for the weekend. No great
sacrifice, though. I have always loved Lisbon. I think it is one of the
world?s most photogenic cities. On previous occasions, I have taken many
black & white photos there, but this time I stuck with colour. The weather
was lousy much of the time, but rain makes for nice city pictures, and there
were spells of good weather too. A small gallery of 39 photos is here, with
my usual focus on murals and small details, but quite a few people too:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lisbon_apr2022/index.html

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman