Subject: [Leica] Some from Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 18:50:53 -0700

Just got back and here are a few quick edits.? These are from a trail
along the Merced River I have hiked but never took photos. This time I
thought the light was worth the effort.? View Large if you can.

Merced River Trail-7830 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Merced+River+Trail-7830.jpg.html>

There is a huge rock along the river that the trail goes behind. I can
just imagine how loud that would have been when it fell from the cliffs
nearby.

Merced River Trail-7823 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s22/u/Merced+River+Trail-7823.jpg.html>

Comments welcome

Aram

--