Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: Sources For Used Photo Gear - For Current Retail Valuations?
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:33:54 -1000

I am told that Leica Store Miami has very low costs for consignment and if
you spend the money at their store, they give a bonus......

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] [LRflex] Re: Sources For Used Photo Gear - For Current Retail Valuations?)