Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sierra Nevada / Granada
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:08:07 +0200

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I drove the 400 km to Sierra Nevada for
her to do a couple of days of skiing, the first such visit since 2019 for
reasons we all know. I like going there too even though I do not ski,
because the mountains are beautiful and the city of Granada is only 30 km
away.

We went there Sunday-Monday; the first day my wife was able to ski, but on
Monday there were extremely high winds in the mountains and the slopes were
closed that day. So we had more time to walk around Granada instead, a very
enjoyable activity too. Granada is one of Spain?s most important cities
historically. It was the capital of Al-Andalus and was the last Moorish city
to fall during the reconquista in the 15th century.

A small gallery of 29 images from the mountains and from the city:
http://www.frozenlight.eu/granada_apr2022/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] IMG: Sierra Nevada / Granada)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Sierra Nevada / Granada)