Subject: [Leica] From my third film of the year 2022
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:44:06 +0200

Thank you Ric, Jean-Michel, Don

Indeed, we are slowly getting back to normal, both the city and myself,
however many aspects of the city have changed, shops, bars are closed, there
is more dirt in the streets, until the 20th you have to wear face masks in
shops, bars, cinemas and theatres. Soon it will be better.
Thanks for looking and commenting.
Lluis