Subject: [Leica] Photographica Show in Boston Area April 23, 2022
From: chatterjees1949 at gmail.com (Sid Chatterjee)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:05:35 -0400

*Photographic Historical Society of New England* (PHSNE) [501 (C) (3)
nonprofit] presents the 49th year of *Photographica* ? a one-day analog
(film) photography camera and image show. Show Link
<https://phsne.org/the-ultimate-photographica-89-faq-april-23-2022/>. More
information and last-minute details can be found on our website -
https://phsne.org. Check us out and learn about our various activities.

? *Over 70 Tables with Dealers Buying & Selling: *Film Cameras & Hard to
Find Accessories ? Vintage Images ? Photographic Ephemera

? *PHSNE Dollar & Discount Tables* with bargain priced photographic
equipment. No pushing & shoving, please.

? *PHSNE Auction* starts at 4:30 PM with 103+ lots at the auction. The list
of items will be posted online <https://phsne.org>. The net proceeds from
Photographica allows PHSNE to support every aspect of photographic history
from the early experiments to the present day ? and tomorrow.

This year?s show is at the Newton North High School 457 Walnut St. in
Newton, MA, on Saturday, April 23, 2022. If you are in the Boston Area or
nearby in New England, we would love to meet you at the Show. Doors open
early at 7:00 AM {$20); general admission ($5) at 9:00 AM. Free
admission for PHSNE Members, Students, Photography Teachers and Active U.S.
Military (with valid  ID).

Hope some are able to attend.
Sid Chatterjee