Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 5: Protests at "Special Military Operation" in Ukraine
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 23:40:34 +0100

Thanks Don, Nathan and Ric.

It was too brief a time there that I must wander up there again when
there's a bigger crowd to try to get better shots. The next time I'll
spend a bit more time up there and make sure my settings have a bit more
flexibility. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be luckier and the ex-President of
the US will come up from his golf course in the south west of our
country to talk to his "savvy genius" boss's man here and pass on more
crawling platitudes, and poutingly rail, as he always does, about being
defrauded in the the last election.

Looking over the pond from here, it's indeed sad to see the great party
of Ike is now definitely post-democratic, slavishly subservient to
Putin's pliant pawn, appears committed to delegitimising elections and
suppressing the vote. Ye gods!

Douglas