Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1/4/2022: you meet the nicest people at Consum
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 13:18:03 -0500

I think it likely that the chihuahua would aggressively defend its space if
left alone.  My great aunts chihuahuas intimidated her bulldog that no
trouble latching on to police deputies or killing strange dogs on his
property.

Or, it could be that the other human was only going to be a minute
acquiring some necessary items for a meal.