Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: looking at art and picking oranges
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 01:06:34 +0000

Looks good, Nathan. I like your notes about the beer. I've never seen
that stuff before over here, but maybe it can be got at an off-licence
in Rathgar (the Russian embassy here is in that area, and had its gates
rammed recently by a truck driving protestor). I'm sure that Alicante
stock was paid for, well in advance though, and no more is coming
through. Those oranges look delicious.

Douglas