Subject: [Leica] IMG: Book Sale Ukraine
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 08:12:42 +0100

Good for you (and them). Here in Alicante, we have a large number of
refugees temporarily housed in a big facility called Ciudad de la Luz not
far from my office. Alicante (together with Madrid and Barcelona) is one of
three main reception centres in Spain. They are looking for volunteers to
help prepare and serve food and with other needs. Some people from our
office have signed up.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman