Subject: [Leica] Leica Stories and the effect of photographs
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:41:14 +0100

I think we also had that book when we lived in Florida in the 1980s. Not
sure if it survived the last move where some books got damaged by water
beyond repair. Still, we have a whole cast of shelves dedicated to
cookbooks, in many different languages, reflecting the various countries in
which we have lived.

Bon app?tit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"