Subject: [Leica] Web Site
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 18:28:12 +0000

Are you still trying to sell images or just looking for a repository?   Just
use LR /basic HTML and keep it on your tinamanley.com domain on somewhere
with unlimited/high capacity storage.....

john

?On 06/03/2022, 18:07, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    LUG:

    I am gradually retiring from the business of stock photography.  I don't
    think photographers ever completely retire, but it is no longer
profitable
    to work on photos that sell for 25 cents for perpetual use!  Tom is
getting
    tired of doing the income tax for my "little business" :-)

    I am currently paying $540 a year for a PhotoShelter account for my
    website.  I won't need that or the ability to sell stock from my website.

    I would like a domain name that is easy and a place to store unlimited
    photos in galleries.  Someone suggested Instagram but I think that is
more
    than I want to learn and it is aimed at mobile devices which I don't use
    for photos.

    Any suggestions??  Nathan, I like the look of your SmugMug site.  I used
    use it many, many years ago.  Would it fit my needs??  Which templates do
    you use?

    I would appreciate any advice!

    Thanks,

    Tina