Subject: [Leica] Web Site
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 13:06:58 -0500

LUG:

I am gradually retiring from the business of stock photography.  I don't
think photographers ever completely retire, but it is no longer profitable
to work on photos that sell for 25 cents for perpetual use!  Tom is getting
tired of doing the income tax for my "little business" :-)

I am currently paying $540 a year for a PhotoShelter account for my
website.  I won't need that or the ability to sell stock from my website.

I would like a domain name that is easy and a place to store unlimited
photos in galleries.  Someone suggested Instagram but I think that is more
than I want to learn and it is aimed at mobile devices which I don't use
for photos.

Any suggestions??  Nathan, I like the look of your SmugMug site.  I used to
use it many, many years ago.  Would it fit my needs??  Which templates do
you use?

I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks,

Tina