Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Does Anyone Have Suggestions For Lens Mount Lubrication
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 07:55:29 -0800

This is going to sound crazy, but I do remember this tip...

Lubricate with nose grease.? Rub finger on nose, rub finger on mount.? Done.

OK, start the jokes now.....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] [LRflex] Does Anyone Have Suggestions For Lens Mount Lubrication)